Growing health and effectiveness

A blog centered around The Addington Method, leadership, culture, organizational clarity, faith issues, teams, Emotional Intelligence, personal growth, dysfunctional and healthy leaders, boards and governance, church boards, organizational and congregational cultures, staff alignment, intentional results and missions.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Essential life questions

  1. The one thing in my life I could not give up is...
  2. If I could change one thing about my circumstances it would be...
  3. My besetting sin is...
  4. My greatest spiritual growth came as a result of...
  5. The thing that brings me greatest joy is...
  6. If I could fix one relationship it would be...
  7. God uses me the most through...
  8. My greatest need for prayer revolves around...
  9. My greatest regret is...
  10. I feel closest to God when...
  11. I find it hardest to trust God regarding...
  12. The issue God is talking to me about currently is...
  13. If I knew I had one month to live I would...
  14. God's greatest gift to me has been...
  15. I am deeply thankful today for...
Is there anything you should do as a result of your answers?

1 comment:

Jeff Cagwin said...

Thanks, TJ! I finally worked through these today and found the exercise both fascinating and fruitful. I took the liberty to post them on my blog as well here (giving CWCID):
http://www.jeffcagwin.com/2013/05/essential-life-questions-from-tj.html