Growing health and effectiveness

A blog centered around The Addington Method, leadership, culture, organizational clarity, faith issues, teams, Emotional Intelligence, personal growth, dysfunctional and healthy leaders, boards and governance, church boards, organizational and congregational cultures, staff alignment, intentional results and missions.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mike Stickler and Raise Your Vision: An important message of disassociation

For personal reasons I am distancing myself from Mike Stickler, The Vision Group and their conference Raise Your Vision of which I am listed as a participant. I want to make it clear that I am not affiliated with, endorsing or participating with the conference even though I recorded a session with them prior to realizing that I do not want to be associated with Mike and the group. 

I asked them to remove my name and session from their video conference but they not only declined but have been using my name to promote their event. Some weeks ago I informed them that if they continued to use my name I reserved the right to make a public statement which I am doing today. 

It pains me to make this announcement but one's reputation is the most precious thing they have thus I feel constrained to do so.

No comments: