As you consider the coming year and examine the past year, here are some key questions to ask.
1. What did I do really well this past year and what did I not do well?
2. Based on what I did not do well, do I need to make any changes to my life or priorities?
3. Is there any besetting sin in my life that Jesus would want me to address going into this new year? What is my plan to address it and who can encourage me in that journey?
4. Given how busy I am, are there things that I should give up or do differently in order to find margin in my life or make room for more important priorities?
5. Are there things I have not been doing that I should start doing?
6. What is my plan for personal development this coming year? What areas in my personal or professional life do I need to see progress in?
7. Are there any broken relationships that I should mend so that the relational disconnect does not get in the way of my own spiritual growth?
8. What is one thing my spouse wishes I would change this year? (You gotta ask on that one)
9. What areas of my physical health need to be addressed so that I can go the distance?
10. If this was the last year I had to live on this earth what would I want it to look like? (always a good way to live).
All of T.J. Addington's books are available from the author for the lowest prices and a $2.00 discount on orders of ten or more.