- Where are we seeing God work in significant ways and how might we leverage that work?
- Has God been speaking to any member of the board about any aspect of our ministry? What are they hearing or sensing from God and do others have the same sense? And then press into this in prayer.
- How are we doing as a board relationally with each other, in the way we do our work together and in moving the ministry forward in an intentional manner?
- Are there any elephants that we have allowed to fester - things that we know need to be addressed by that we are afraid to verbalize. What are they? Once named, elephants are simply issues that can be talked about.
- Have we become complacent in any area of our leadership work? In what areas? How can we do better?
You may have other key questions that can be used to spark conversation but taking time out to simply reflect can spark thinking, debate, prayer and dialogue. Most importantly it may help the ministry significantly move forward.