Growing health and effectiveness

A blog centered around The Addington Method, leadership, culture, organizational clarity, faith issues, teams, Emotional Intelligence, personal growth, dysfunctional and healthy leaders, boards and governance, church boards, organizational and congregational cultures, staff alignment, intentional results and missions.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Great article from the Wall Street Journey on the perils of "Wannabe cool" Christianity.

This article says a lot about many churches today. And it is not the kind of church I seem to read about in the New Testament - contextualization aside. It is well worth a read!

The Perils of "wannabe cool" Christianity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of when I fell in love with the music of Keith Green. I was raised a metal head and before conversion would not be caught dead listening to a piano man. But somehow the true to the Bible lyrics of Keith's music just knocked me to the floor literally. Or should I say, the Holy Spirit used his passion and music and the truth to floor me. I was cool in the most uncool way.

God bless.